the deadline for abstract submission has been set on 29 January 2022.
Please follow carefully the procedure described below:
- Choose in the list of the Sessions available at this link the Session of interest for your presentation
- Fill in the form “TEMPLATE_ABSTRACT” available at this link with text written in English and indicating the ID CODE of the Session (first column in the Session table) and the title
- Save the form as Word file and rename with the ID Code of the session followed by the family name of the first author
- Send the file at the e-mail contact indicated in the Session table and in copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- According to the consolidated tradition of this event, the language of oral presentations will be English or Italian, by following an elastic approach depending on the attendance of each session.
- It is possible to submit abstract for more than one session
- We encourage the presentation in form of POSTER because the number of oral presentations in each session (which duration is 90 minutes) will be very limited
- The participation to the Congress is totally free.